- Open Access
Correction to: Effect of genetic ancestry to the risk of susceptibility to gastric cancer in a mixed population of the Brazilian Amazon
- Ellen Moreno da Silva1, 2, 4Email authorView ORCID ID profile,
- Marianne Rodrigues Fernandes1, 2,
- Darlen Cardoso de Carvalho1, 2,
- Luciana Pereira Colares Leitao1,
- Giovanna Chaves Cavalcante2,
- Esdras Edgar Batista Pereira1,
- Antônio André Conde Modesto1, 2,
- João Farias Guerreiro2,
- Paulo Pimentel de Assumpção1, 2, 3,
- Sidney Emanuel Batista dos Santos1, 2 and
- Ney Pereira Carneiro dos Santos1, 2
© The Author(s) 2017
- Received: 11 December 2017
- Accepted: 11 December 2017
- Published: 21 December 2017
The original article was published in BMC Research Notes 2017 10:646
Following publication of the original article , the authors requested a correction to the name of one of the co-authors. The correct name is Marianne Rodrigues Fernandes, not Marianne Fernandes Rodrigues.
The original article has been updated.
Springer Nature remains neutral with regard to jurisdictional claims in published maps and institutional affiliations.
Open AccessThis article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license, and indicate if changes were made. The Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication waiver (http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/) applies to the data made available in this article, unless otherwise stated.
- da Silva EM, Fernandes MR, de Carvalho DC, Leitao LPC, Cavalcante GC, Pereira EEB, Modesto AAC, Guerreiro JF, de Assumpção PP, dos Santos SEB, dos Santos NPC. Effect of genetic ancestry to the risk of susceptibility to gastric cancer in a mixed population of the Brazilian Amazon. BMC Res Notes. 2017;10:646. https://doi.org/10.1186/s13104-017-2963-4.View ArticlePubMedPubMed CentralGoogle Scholar